Job Title: Administration Assistant
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. We are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for The Administration Dept. is responsible for all post sale customer enquiries, quality control, ticket and voucher issue and document dispatch.
We are looking for an individual to assist with the quality control and processing of customers’ travel documents. This position should be seen as an excellent opportunity for either a school or college leaver and offers an excellent way to gain huge experience in a fantastic business.
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential
- Ability to work within allotted timeframe and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Dynamic and friendly personality
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included)
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling