- Job Title: Commercial Executive
- Team: Product & Commercial
- Reporting to: Head of Product and Commercial
- Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Executive with a passion for travel. You are determined, organised and great at mucking in and providing support to other team members. You will be responsible for supporting our Product and Commercial team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product to the market.
- Deal administration; issuing / distributing contracts.
- Supporting product managers with admin duties.
- Inputting of contracts in system.
- Pricing products and offers
- Provide MI stats on an ad hoc basis
- Deputising for the Commercial Manager during periods of leave as required
- Supporting the Commercial Manager in terms of trading, pricing and margin management
- Updating the Commercial Calendar and back office database, to display up-to-date information on all purchasing and advertising activity
- Knowledge of the Organisation’s structure, key issues and objectives.
- Ability to work within allotted timeframe and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous.
- Commercial awareness.
- An understanding of the needs and motivation of business itself.
- Fully developed IT skills, including proficiency in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and in writing, with people inside the organisation and external contacts. Excellent English language skills and good writing skills is a must.
- A highly organised and flexible approach to work, including the ability to prioritise workload.
- Team working skills.
- Lateral thinking and good arithmetic
- 20 days paid holidays, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you!