- Job Title: Data Entry Clerk – Contract Loader
- Team: Product & Commercial
- Reporting to: Head of Product and Commercial
- Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Data loader to provide full administrative support to the Product and Commercial team. You are determined, organised and great at mucking in and providing support to other team members. You will be responsible for entering large volume of fata such as contract rates, conditions, etc. onto our in-house system and data base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data Loading: Accurately load and amend supplier contracts onto the Company Database
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- To establish entry priorities
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail having ideally worked within the role of Administrator or Data Loader
- Have proven data entry skills
- In depth attention to details
- Have the ability to interpret supplier contracts
- Be strong in numeracy
- Fully developed IT skills, including proficiency in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
- Excellent English language skills and good writing skills is a must
- Ability to work within allotted timeframe and meet deadlines
- 20 days paid holidays, increasing to 21 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to email@example.com we would love to hear from you!