- Title: Designer (print and web)
- Team: Marketing
- Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
The Marketing team is at the hub of the business and is responsible for distributing deals across the travel market. The purpose of the team is to drive sales and think of genius and innovative ways to promote product.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Designer to join our growing team. Design is a pivotal part of everything we do and has been an area of the department which has evolved considerably over the last year. In your role as Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional assets (print and online) to support our holidays. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials to deliver the appropriate assets (brochures, emails, ads and social media banners)
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver the vision and brief provided
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues
- Understand the brand and it’s personality, adhering to brand guidelines
- A solid understanding of digital design, print production techniques and working with brand guidelines.
- Ability to create marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, inforgraphics, banners etc.
- Responsive/adaptive email design and development (wireframes, in production, HTML and CSS)
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn fast
- A can- do positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Knowing how to prioritise effectively
- 20 days paid holidays, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV and attach your online portfolioto firstname.lastname@example.org - we would love to hear from you!