Job Title: Merchandising Executive
Reporting to: Tania Ross, Head of Marketing
Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
The Marketing team is at the hub of the business and is responsible for distributing deals across the travel market. The purpose of the team is to drive sales and think of genius and innovative ways to promote product.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Merchandising Executive to join our team. You will manage and develop the relationships of our partners. You will liaise with our specialist in house product team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our holidays in line with deadlines and client requirements. You will work closely with the designers in the marketing team to produce supporting marketing collateral. As account executive, you should have solid experience of client management with a customer service approach. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships and developing and growing the performance of our partners and channels.
- Act as the point of contact for assigned accounts
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Work collaboratively with clients, understand their specific needs and tailor your approach to ensure that each client is serviced appropriately
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues
- Work independently to produce regular and bespoke partner reports
- Analyse data to make informed decisions of which products to promote & where
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical information
- Proof read editorial copy
- Have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all information advertised to the consumer is accurate
- Work with our in-house designers to create supporting marketing collateral which adhere to our brand guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & CMS systems
- Ability to learn fast
- A can- do positive attitude
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Knowing how to prioritise
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 20 days paid holidays, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to email@example.com we would love to hear from you!