- JobTitle: Sales Consultant
- Team: Sales
- Reporting to: Sales Managers and Head of Sales
- Hours: 40h per week, based on a 5 day working week with an alternate weekend cover
Who are we?
Fleetway Travel is ranked as one of the UK’s Top 3 travel agents*. We have years of experience in sourcing some of the most exciting travel deals anywhere in the market – whether it is a bucket list 3 night break to see the Northern Lights for £199, a 4 night break on a 5* Gibraltar superyacht for £249, or a 7 night holiday at the 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Halkidiki for just £399.
We invest substantial amounts in sourcing this exceptional product and marketing it across channels including Travelzoo, Secret Escapes, The Telegraph and direct to our own database. This generates substantial call volumes from a highly engaged audience with conversion often close to 50%.
We deliver outstanding customer service from the moment a client makes contact with us to the moment they arrive back in the UK. We are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Our Travel Sales Consultant
Our Travel Consultants are the driving force behind our business. They're supported by a range of facilities including, IT, finance, HR and an outsourced marketing campaign. In all areas, we believe that, in order to attract and keep the best, you need to create the best possible working environment. We have developed an excellent training and development programme to ensure that you have a long and successful career with us.
We are looking for ambitious people that have a hunger to make money. We are a people business and so interpersonal skills are key, but prior travel experience is not essential. It is much more important that you have a passion for learning about our product and engaging with our customers to maximise conversion and to identify suitable upsell opportunities.
- Answering incoming calls from various advertising sources including Travel Zoo, The Times Newspaper and Telegraph newspapers, Google and Secret Escapes.
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer service
- Excellent English language skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability is essential
- Strong organisational skills
Tailor-making holidays to suit client
- To identifying and converting sales enquiries from calls generated through extensive advertising
Ability to navigate web sites and in house travel related booking systems
- Looking for up selling opportunities during every call
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good customer service skills is a must
- Enthusiastic approach to selling our products
- IT Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included), increasing to 30 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Sheffield. We would love to hear from you!
*As per Review Centre rankings for travel agents as at April 2016.