Job Title: Team Assistant / Office Supervisor
Salary: £20 to £22k pa
Reporting to: CFO
Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in the both the UK and International Markets having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
This is a newly created role, looking for a Team Assistant to support Fleetway’s teams/departments as well as acting as an Office Supervisor. You are likely to have the following profile:
- A high energy individual, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, with a willingness to get involved with and resolve a range of issues
- An ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects and deal with competing deadlines
- Be accountable for a broad range of activities from basic administrative tasks, to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the HR department.
- An exceptionally well organised individual who is capable to staying calm under pressure
- As you would expect given the level of the role you will be privy to confidential and sensitive information therefore discretion is a must
- We are open minded on level of previous experience depending on the candidate, but it is our expectation of at least 6-12 months of prior work experience
Team Assistant duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the CFO, with responsibility for supporting 3 other directors
- To provide professional administration support to the Directors/Managers/Departments as necessary
- Support in dealing with diaries, organising internal/external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and conference calls, amending documents and various other ad hoc requests
- Support the teams/departments effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team
- Corresponding with partners and key stakeholders on behalf of the Executive team
- Managing the correspondence and the post
- Ensuring a smooth running of our central London offices, as well as remotely supporting our network of homeworkers and Sheffield office
- Meeting and greeting incoming visitors to the office
- Arranging team lunches and event and keeping the office stocked with necessary supplies including stationary and refreshments
- Ensure the office is well maintained and arranging for any repairs and maintenance and liaising with our landlord and facilities providers such as cleaners
- Managing all stationary requirements and ensure each department is adequately catered for
Office Supervisor duties will include:
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- 21 days annual leave, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to our employee benefits platform provided by Perkbox (which includes free mobile phone insurance, a free Tastecard and many other discounts and benefits)
- Opportunity to take on a newly created role, reporting right to the top of a fast paced and growing organisation, and to make the role your own
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to cv@fl eetway.com we would love to hear from you!