Job Title: Ticketing Executive
Team: Ticketing - Operations
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: London or Sheffield
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. We are growing rapidly in the both the UK and International Markets having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
The Ticketing department
The Ticketing department is in charge of issuing tickets with any type of fares, either published or Cat 35 fares; check the queues on Amadeus system on a daily basis in order to monitor any messages coming from the airline such as any flight changes or cancellations. Also, one of the main duties is to recognise and refund any unused tickets.
The Ticketing department works closely with internal departments, specifically Sales, where it advises and amend any discrepancies with names, dates, costing or any other components of the booking.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Ticketing Executive with a passion for travel. You are determined, organised and with outstanding communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience with issuing fares of any type on Amadeus
- Ability to reissue and revalidate tickets
- Processing the refunds on Amadeus
- Managing of the queues
- Ability to prioritise the workload according to urgency
- Liaising with customers and airlines on the phone
- Excellent English language skills and good writing skills
- Ticketing previous experience is a must
- 35 points of experience as per IATA requirements
- Working knowledge of Amadeus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- World-class organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- IT Systems (MS Office)
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential
- Ability to work within allotted timeframe and meet deadlines
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included), increasing to 30 after one year’s service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to email@example.com we would love to hear from you!