Jobs at Fleetway Travel
Location: Head Office London Marble Arch
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets; having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Commercial Executive with a passion for travel. You are determined, organised and great at mucking in and providing support to other team members. You will be responsible for supporting our Product and Commercial team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product to the market.
- To liaise with bedbanks, ground contractors and hoteliers to negotiate promotional offers
- To package special offers for the relevant distribution channels
- To administrate promotional activity on Fleetway’s in-house marketing tool
- To liaise with the operations team to ensure contracts for promotions are loaded correctly and on time
- To use your initiative in sourcing new product to ensure Fleetway stay at the forefront of the market
- To identify new booking and destination trends and acting accordingly upon these
- To learn and work closely with other Marketing staff to ensure 100% productivity
- To manage and develop Fleetway Travel's contracting
- Ability to create dynamic holiday packages using a range of suppliers
- Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous
- European and worldwide product knowledge
- Willing to travel (Europe and International) if required
- Ability to develop close working relationship with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Experience of reporting to different people at the same time
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to multi task at all times
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- IT Systems (Internet booking systems, Amadeus, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility and Adaptability is essential
- Enthusiastic, willingness to learn and grow through the company
- Achievement motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 20 days paid holidays, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you would like to be considered for this position kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Product Executive - London" for consideration. We would love to hear from you!
Suitable candidates only will be contacted and invited for interview.
Fleetway is an equal opportunities employer.