What is included
Child prices: (2-11.99 years)
- Return flights from Return flights from 13 UK airports
- Return hotel transfers
- 7 nights hotel accommodation at the luxury 5* Savoy Hotel & Spa in a Garden View Room
- Ultra All Inclusive board S-Class - for full information please click here
- 1st Child from £299pp
- 2nd Child from £499pp
- Infants from £99pp
- Hold luggage from £40pp
- Upgrade to Pool View Room from £10pppn
- Upgrade to Sea View Room from £20pppn
- Longer Durations Also Available – Call For More Information
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Single supplement £30 per night
- Offer above is subject to availability
- Please note that all holiday quotes are subject to availability and price change and some additional charges may apply, in resort.
- LHC by Fleetway Travel's T&Cs click here
"Amazing stay I loved this hotel"
***** Reviewed 20 April 2015
"The hotel is amazing, really worth the price we paid. The pool and beach are beautiful, sea view rooms are gorgeous. The hotel is located in Soho square a very nice area with lots of restaurants, cafes, shops, and even kids play area
Breakfast was very good with good variety. Room service was fast and all amenities needed were available in the room"
***** Reviewed 19 April 2015
"This is our second visit to the savoy and and expected everything was fantastic. The check in staff were very helpful as well as all the others in the hotel. Nothing was a bother if they could help you with anything they happily would.
The food was as good as last year and we tried different restaurants. Our favourite is the steak house and we went there for my husbands 60th birthday. Well done to the management for such a well run hotel. We will be back. Stayed April 2015, travelled with family"
"6th Visit to this amazing hotel"
***** Reviewed 18 April 2015
"Returned yesterday, and still cannot fault The Savoy Sharm after 6 trips there over the past 3 years. The excellence of all staff from checking in, restaurants, bars, cleaners, pool guys and security, all smiles and cannot do enough for you. The vast selection of bars and restaurants is such a bonus with an all inclusive hotel, for once you do not feel trapped by only having a couple of bars to choose from and a buffet meal every night! I could name so many of the staff, Omar in the Seafood restaurant, Jaques over in Entrecote, Sushi and Tepanyaki, Barclay round the pool......I could go on, all of which remember you when you return. We will definitely be back for New Year to this excellent hotel."
"We love the savoy!"
***** Reviewed 9 January 2015
"I don't know how anybody could give this holiday a bad reveiw. From the moment me and my partner arrived we fell in love! There is something for everyone! The pools are beautiful and the grounds (atef and mustafa are amazing round the pool!) you feel like royalty in the hotel they really do wait on you hand and foot! Eating and drinking all day long not paying a penny ( s class) all off the food was lovely and you got a free massage and bowling and banana boat ride. The nye gala was brilliant what a fantastic party they put on and even gave you a silk tie and pashmina as a gift! Not to mention the laundry service where you was allowed 7 items each ( they come back like brand new in packets all folded up) You could never get bored here especially because of the soho square eating and drinking in the square was brilliant and the shops there was good to! The sea was beautiful and the snorkelling was great such clear waters! We was worried after never being egypt about the (egypt belly) but evehthing was so fresh and lovely even a pizza tasted healthy! I am a particularly fussy strange eater and they would frequently change menus to suit my taste!! We stayed from the 29th December to the 8th january and we can't wait to book this nye again was truly fantastic !!! Thank you savoy!
Stayed January 2015"
5* Savoy Hotel &Spa
The Savoy has earned a reputation second to none for outstanding quality and service. Every feature has been designed to enhance our guests' experience. The Savoy embodies the highest traditional values, with exceptional restaurants, bars and entertainment.
Spread over 200,000m² of lush tropical foliage, waterfalls and serene surroundings the Savoy lies at the heart of the spectacular White Knight Beach on the Red Sea in the South Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. The area is renowned for its natural beauty with a rich variety of flora and fauna, desert and majestic mountains.
The hotel is 8 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and a few minutes' drive to the centre of Sharm and Naama Bay, which are served by shuttle busses, limousines and taxis.
Mount Sinai, St. Catherine's Monastery, Dahab, the Coloured Canyon and Pharaoh's Island are within easy reach.
The cool elegance of marble and wood reflects the Savoy's luxurious decor. Each of the rooms and suites is furnished with high quality fixtures, designed to give guests a restful experience. The contemporary, superbly furnished rooms have balconies or terraces that overlook the lush grounds, the pools and the tranquil Red Sea.
Eat and Drink
- 136 sea view rooms
- 55 pool view rooms
- 161 garden view rooms
- 46 family rooms
- 2 special need rooms
- 13 diplomatic suites (6 sea view, 4 pool view, 3 garden view)
- 1 presidential suite
- International chefs offer the finest fish, meat and vegetarian meals at six mouth-watering restaurants. The high-quality restaurants at the Savoy Hotel reflect the authenticity of each tradition. Each restaurant has been designed to provide unobtrusive intimacy for those wishing privacy, and the flexibility to accommodate family and larger groups. Also guests may choose from the array of international fine cuisine on offer dining at SOHO Square. All reflect dining excellence, with only the best local and imported ingredients, including fish caught locally the same day.
- The Savoy and SOHO Square offer guests a unique experience: The luxury of a hotel and resort with its own private beach fronting the Red Sea and the buzz of a square mile of restaurants, bars, discos and shopping. It's the place to be and to be seen. By day, enjoy sunbathing, swimming or the best scuba diving in the world. In the evening, be part of the excitement in SOHO Square, the center of the town's nighlife.
- The Savoy offers round-the-clock services and amenities to help our guests enjoy their time with us. Our staff is multi-lingual, including English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Arabic. Many have worked in prestigious hotels abroad and are familiar with different cultures. We have knowledgeable, trained tourism experts who can arrange visits local and to places such as the Pyramids, a boat rip on the River Nile or to Alexandria or Luxor to explore Egypt's rich heritage.
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry and dry clean
- Car rental
- Beauty salon
- Medical clinic
- Bank and ATM machines
- Baby sitting service for children aged 4-12 years old (reservation required 24 hours in advance).
Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh (sometimes written Sharm el-Sheikh or Sharm el Sheikh) is known as "The City of Peace" and is a popular resort on Egypt's Red Sea Riviera. Situated in the south of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula on the coast of the Red Sea, with Mount Sinai rising majestically behind it, Sharm el Sheikh is a truly beautiful and exotic place to take a holiday.
Holidays in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, offer year-round good weather, fabulous beaches, watersports, and day trips to a range of fascinating sights such as the Sinai Desert. The enduring popularity of Sharm El sheikh holidays means that you'll find a wide range of luxury and budget hotels, and different travel packages on our website.
The ancient county of Egypt is located in North Africa, bordered by Libya to the West, Israel to the East and Sudan in the South. With its idyllic location and stunning coastlines it also makes for a great place to holiday for summer andwinter sun. Its soaring temperatures and livelyculture allow for cheap sun tan top ups and great get away from it all holidays. A nation so steeped in history mysteries can still be found today. With ancient history and a fantastic array of water sports and diving opportunities too, Egypt's a holiday that will suit any traveler. Jesus and his family even fled to the country! However the best known history of ancient Egypt today and probably one of the key reasons to holiday there is known as the Old Kingdom period - made famous by the pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings! The capital of this historic nation is Cairo, a swarming metropolis of old and new! This vibrant, modern city is alive with shops, bars, nightlife and all things today, sat behind relics of ancient times!
The award-winning entertainment centre of Sharm El Sheikh is situated in the heart of the Savoy Resort on White Knight Beach and is a magnet for all visitors to Sharm to come and enjoy not only our stylish restaurants, bars and cafés with live entertainers and singers, but also the tennis, squash, ice skating, bowling and much, much more
SOHO Square™ Sharm El Sheikh brings a complete family, friends and couples entertainment centre to White Knight Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, with a range of entertainment including restaurants, cafés, bars and a club catering for tastes both young and old. Indulge in some fabulous high class shopping before sampling the exquisite international cuisine from one of our four themed á la carte restaurants.
In the British house you can enjoy a pint at the authentic Queen Vic pub, before moving upstairs to the sushi and Teppanyaki bar or the fabulous steakhouse.
Sharm El Sheikh has unleashed its best kept secret, nestled between the Savoy, Royal Savoy and the Sierra Hotels - SOHO Square™ Sharm El Sheikh.
Created to appeal to a cross-genre of customers, renowned for providing the best selection of restaurants & bars.
Designed for experience with the ability to cater for all age groups, SOHO Square™ Sharm El Sheikh is a vibrant venue which has become the beacon of excellence within the town and the community.
The Food & Beverage outlets will definitely take centre stage on this multi-scene exclusive destination, serving the need for a true gourmet experience in Sharm El Sheikh.
It has the ability to build bridges between nationalities through the language of exquisite restaurant food & service, refined wines and vibrant entertainment.
Please select the duration above to display all available departure dates.
Why book with LHC by Fleetway Travel ?