Deluxe Savoy Sharm - Ultra all inclusive, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Holidays 2014
Choose a resort in Egypt
Deluxe Savoy Sharm - Ultra all inclusive
White Knight Beach
Sharm EL Sheikh
Stay at The 5* Savoy Sharm for 7 Nights on All Inclusive basis from £1198pp
About The Deluxe Savoy Sharm - Ultra all inclusive
The Deluxe Savoy hotel in Sharm El Sheikh embraces the Far Eastern, European and modern style to create a very unique cozy mixture and gives a new meaning to ultimate luxury, refined and flawless hospitality through its graceful elegant décor.
Innovative architectural designs as well as interiors were latently created by the international designer, Jean-Pierre Hamaide and executed by Egyptian experts. Lying at the heart of the spectacular White Knight Beach at the national park of Ras Mohamed, property spreads over some 200,000m² of lush tropical foliage, waterfalls and serene surroundings.
The resort is the perfect heaven for scuba diving and snorkelling enthusiasts offering a lifetime opportunity to explore the wonders of the Red Sea in a peaceful yet exciting sojourn.
Getting to the hotel: The hotel is 3km. from Sharm El Sheikh International airport. You can book Transfers direct to your hotel or arrange a central drop off and pick up point. Here at Fleetway Travel we offer competitive rates for those little holiday extras! Book it at www.fleetwaytravel.com
Local Tips: 15 minut drive to Na'ama Bay (with nightlife, restaurants, shopping and business conventions); Easy access to major attractions such as Mount Sinai, St. Catherine's Monastery, Dahab, the Coloured Canyon and Pharoah's Island. The resort offers its own limousine service. In addition, rental cars are available.
SAVOY S CLASS PACKAGE
Open Buffet Style Dining(Tirana Restaurant):
• Breakfast Tirana Restaurant (06.30-10.00)
• Lunch Tirana Restaurant (13.00-15.00)
• Dinner Tirana Restaurant (18.30-22.00)
Snack Meals/Ice Cream:
• Rocky Bar by the pool (11.00 – Sunset time)
• White Knight Beach Bar on the beach (11.00 – Sunset time)
• Cave Bar - Tea/Coffee/English cake: 16.00 – 17.00
A La Carte Restaurant “Prior reservation only” for dinner:
• Morgana Restaurant - International Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner): 13.00 – 16.00, 19.00 - 23.00
• RosMarino (Level P) – Italian Restaurant (Dinner): 18.00 - 23.30
• Sea Food Island (Lunch/Dinner) - Sea Food: 12.00 - 17.00, 19.00 - 23.00
• Soho Bombay - Indian Restaurant: 18.30 - 00.00
• Soho Zen - Chinese Restaurant: 18.30 - 01.00
• EEST (by the beach) - Pan Asian: 19:00 – 23:00
• Hot Rock Caligula (Level H) - Hot Rock Dining: 19.00 – 23.30
• Luxor (in Soho Square) - Egyptian Restaurant - 18.30 – 00.00
• Mai Thai (in Soho Square) - Thai Restaurant: 18.30 – 00.00
• L’entrecote (in Soho Square) - Steak House: 18:30 – 00.00
• Teppanyaki Restaurant (in Soho Square) - Japanese: 18.30 – 00.00
• Sushi Bar (in Soho Square) - Japanese: 18.30 – 00.00
• Café Chino (night snacks / late dinner) - Lebanese: 12.00 – 03.00
• Akuna Matata (Food Court) - Different corners: 18.00 – 01.00
Gala Dinner: - location will be advised - 19.00 - 22.00
For all a la carte restaurants, a prior reservation is required from 13:00, Ext. 0. Savoy S class guests are entitled for one soup, one starter, one main course, and one dessert in a-la-carte restaurants (dishes without prices on the S Class list). Reservations are being made through Tirana Restaurant. All second orders or extras will be paid in full.
All drinks are served by Glass as per 'S Class Beverage Menu'.
S Class guests are entitled to Local and/ or International alcoholic beverages including wine, gin, vodka, aperitifs, beer and regular whisky.
Bottled beverages and special drinks are subject to extra charges / no corkage fee.
• Safari Lobby Bar (Level L) Serves drinks: 11.00 - 00.00
• Le Balcony Bar (summer time) Serves drinks: 19.00 – 01.00
• Rocky Pool Bar Serves drinks: 09.00 – Sunset
• White Knight Beach Bar Serves drinks: 09.00 – Sunset
• Cave Bar (by the beach) Serves drinks / cakes: 12.00 – 00.00
• Mandarin Bar (in Soho Square) Serves drinks: 17.00 – 01.00
• Electric Bar (in Soho Square) Serves drinks: 18.00 – 03.00
• Fontana Bar (in Soho Square) Serves drinks: 17.00 – 01.00
• Queen Vic. Pub (in Soho Square) Serves drinks: 17.00 – 20.00
• Ju & Co (in Soho Square) Serves Drinks: 13:00 – 01:00
• Pangaea (in Soho Square) Night Club, serves drinks: 23.00 – 04.00
• Al Kahwa (in Soho Square) Serves drinks: 17:00 - 01:00
• Salon De The (in Soho Square) Serves English tea: 16:00 - 00:00
• 25 minutes Anti Stress Massage - once per stay; Massage treatment are to be reserved in the SPA Centre minimum two days in advance (age policy starting from 16 years old): 10.00 to 12.00
• Fusion 21 Restaurant in Soho (extra charge) 35% Discount (excluding service charge & taxes): 18:30 - 00:00
• Room Service - 24 hours - 25% Discount on food and beverages (service charge, taxes and 10 L.E.(delivery) not included)
• Gym at the SPA Centre - 8:00 to 22:00
• 25 minutes Anti Stress Massage - Reservation required - 9:00 to 16:00
• Jacuzzi, Steam, Sauna (one hour daily) - 9.00 to 22.00
• One free Aqua Sport (Banana ride) or Ice Skating (1 hour) per stay
• Free Laundry (7 Pieces) per stay - Washing & pressing (Please place your laundry in Laundry bag & call Ext. 0 before 15:00)
• Tennis Court, Billiard or Bowling - one hour per stay
• Calturama - One show per stay - English show at 21:00 without reservation
• Mini Bar in the room - once per stay
• Free ice skating for children below 12 years old - 1 hour every day
S Class guests are entitled for other facilities as per the above list:
It is mandatory to present your voucher and S Class Card to enjoy aforementioned benefits.
Above benefits subject to prior reservation.
For massage treatments, 2 days in advance reservation is required.
Voucher will be cancelled in case of absence.
Vouchers are non-transferable.
Check out time is 12:00 Noon and it is the time S Class card validity ends.
It is forbidden to smoke Water Pipe in the room, balcony / terrace.
- Kids club
- Juniors club
- Animation team activities
- Mini football
- Beach volley
- Mini golf
- Kids races
- Kids mini disco
- Kids face painting coloring
- Building with blocks activities
- Kids aerobics
- Art lessons
- 3 Kids pools (heated during winter time)
Superbly furnished with the cool elegance of marble and wood, all 454 of the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh hotel rooms promote a simplistic yet inviting feel that encapsulates the Savoy's sumptuous signature look. The rooms' configuration offered is as follows:
- 151 Garden view rooms
- 55 Pool view rooms
- 138 Sea view rooms
- 46 Family rooms
- 13 Diplomatic suites
- 1 Royal suite
- 33 Royal Savoy rooms
- 6 Royal Savoy suite
- 9 Villas
All rooms come with a view (garden, pool or sea). Catering for a wide range of guests from holiday makers, honeymooners to business corporations, the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh offers the choice of double, twin, triple and family rooms as well as the option to reserve one of our deluxe suites. There are also specially equipped rooms for the disabled. Both non-smoking and interconnecting rooms are also available on request, as is a baby-sitting service.
All room types come with a king or twin beds with the availability of connecting rooms.
Garden Room: 45 & 55m² - ground and first floors
Sea View Room: 45m² - first and second floors
Pool View Room: 45m² - ground, first and second floors
Dress code Policy:
For the Gala dinner in the Egypt hall the dress code (Black Tie preferred, & Lounge suit is acceptable) will be enforced, guests should prepare themselves in advance and any guests without a minimum dress code of jacket and tie will not be able to join this event.
Children under 12 years old: will not be permitted to attend the Egypt Hall party, Children are welcomed in the kids party which will be held in Fayrouz hall to be close to the parents. The party will include a full kid’s buffet and a whole host of activities to entertain them for the evening.
• Individual air temperature control A/C
• Multilingual satellite TV and music channels
• IDD telephone with voice mail and alarm clock
• Remote control colored TV
• Large marbled bathroom with bathtub/shower, toilet & bidet
• Make-up mirror, hairdryer and full-length mirror
• Private terrace with one sofa and two armchairs
• Mini-bar (replenish upon guest's request)
• Work desk
• Ironing board with iron upon request
• Personal in-room safe
• Smoke alarms and sprinklers
• Double/king bed
• Wireless internet connectivity
Hotel Facilities & Amenities
- Barber/ beauty shop
- 24-hour front desk
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Restaurants and bars
- Fitness center or spa
- Laundry/valet services
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Modem lines in room
- Room service
- VIP rooms/services
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business & convention facilities (conference hall and meeting rooms)
- Car rental