Titanic City Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey Holidays 2014
Choose a resort in Turkey
|Holidays to Antalya|
|Holidays to Bodrum|
|Holidays to Dalaman|
|Holidays to Istanbul|
|Holidays to Izmir|
Titanic City Hotel
Lamartin Cad. No 47 Taksim
About The Titanic City Hotel
The brand new Titanic City Hotel is located in the historic Taksim district, one of the oldest and most colourful quarters of Istanbul. This is a fabulous home away from home for every kind of traveler, but especially business guests, with 183 elegant rooms and suites equipped with modern amenities and a host of onsite facilities. Its position ensures fast and smooth access to historical places as well as congress and business centres and there is a nearby metro connection to modern shopping and entertainment centres. Guests to the Titanic City Hotel can explore ancient landmarks and attractions and experience real Turkish hospitality.
Ataturk Airport is 20km from the hotel.
Local Tips: Be sure to visit Istanbul's many historical attractions such as the Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Place, the Grand Bazaar, and Galata Tower with a 61m high panoramic balcony from which visitors can view the surrounding area.
The Titanic City Hotel features 181 elegant rooms. All rooms have:
• adjustable central air conditioning
• full bathroom
• WC (special design douche and bathtub, lighting, open window system, telephone with double line and answering machine, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, cabinet)
• spacious wardrobe
• modern writing table
• LCD TV with Satellite and Pay TV
• luxury mini bar
• electronic personal safe
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• data City
• special electronic door system
• stunning city views.
Some deluxe rooms and suites have larger area and extra amenities such as Jacuzzi baths and more.
Hotel Facilities & Amenities
- The facilities at the Titanic City Hotel offer everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
- Food, drink and entertainment: The hotel has several dining options including Alesta Restaurant with an open buffet for breakfast and dinner, the Titanic Coffee Shop for a rich snack menu, pastries and drinks and the Compass roof bar with live music, a trendy atmosphere and magnificent city views.
- Sports, games and activities: Titanic Wellness and Spa facility with a myriad of treatments, massage, indoor swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, shock pool, Turkish Bath, Finnish Bath, fitness club with personal instructors, group and individuals exercise classes, state of the art equipment, lessons for children, table tennis.
- Additional: 24-hour reception, tour desk, currency exchange, 24-hour room service, business centre, plenty of meeting and conference rooms with state of the art facilities, express checkout, laundry and dry cleaning service, babysitting on request, wedding services, Wi-Fi Internet connection, car rental, Titanic Store, pharmacy, hairdresser and barber, florist, photographic service, airport pick-up (on request), valet parking.