Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: London HQ
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking to join a fast growing travel brand? The digital marketing manager will be responsible for the management of all online marketing channels including, PPC, SEO/SEM, display, conversion rate optimisation, affiliate marketing, paid social and analytics. You will also oversee the management of email marketing and content marketing within the business. You will also be responsible for managing a digital marketing agency and will help lead the strategic conversations with them to shape our marketing activity.
This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytical and project management expertise. The ideal candidate must possess a solid knowledge of online marketing with previous experience in the B2C sector. You will be highly results focused, and prepared to interrogate data and report to senior members of the team.
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy and roadmap and manage digital channels (search, affiliates, display and social media) to create brand awareness, generate leads and orders
- Work closely with our digital marketing agency to shape the strategy and marketing activity across multiple digital marketing channels.
- Align marketing activities with business objectives and KPIs.
- Lead the affiliate marketing network set-up and the strategy for affiliate marketing.
- Manage digital operations, creating, designing and delivering campaigns.
- Manage the digital marketing budget, KPIs and ROI for digital campaigns.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and agencies to ensure the best possible results and outcomes.
- Oversee the management of A/B testing in the marketing team and make decisions on how to improve the customer experience based on the data collected.
- Look after the relationship with our website developer, adjusting the website experience to improve conversion.
- Oversee the management of the newsletter and email marketing strategy with the email-marketing manager.
- Oversee content marketing with our in-house content writer.
- Communicate confidently to internal teams and be assertive to ensure that you are able to achieve deadlines.
- Maintain and monitor the digital marketing calendar.
- Address partner queries effectively and in a timely manner.
Essential and desirable skills:
- B2C digital marketing background with proven results.
- Proven ability of being a digital expert, creating and implementing digital strategies.
- Ability to build effective and innovative digital initiatives to increase online traffic, leads and conversions.
- Experience in managing and optimizing search, display, affiliates, digital content, and social media.
- Experience with A/B testing, multivariate experiments and performance reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven and critical thinking.
- Ability to convince and work with internal stakeholders, third parties, peers and senior management.
- Commercial acumen and evidence of setting and delivering KPIs and budget.
- Initiative taking, autonomy, ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
If you feel you fit this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state in your email your salary expectations for this position, as those without this will not be considered. Also, please do not submit a linkedin CV, as this too will not be considered. Finally, due to the high number of applications that we expect to receive for this position, we will not be able to respond to each individual application, therefore if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from the date of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES