Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: London - Marble Arch
This is the ideal position for a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking for the next career step. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Customer Experience, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering Fleetway Travel’s ambitious online marketing strategy & the effective management of all paid, owned & earned online marketing activities. You will also be responsible for day to day management of our digital marketing agency and will help lead strategic conversations to shape our marketing activity.
This position requires an ambitious candidate who can blend strategy, technical ability, creative flair with analytical and project management expertise. You must possess solid technical knowledge & capability along with previous experience of efficiently driving improved traffic and on-site conversion. You will have previous experience in the B2C sector, maybe within Travel, and will be highly results focused and prepared to roll up your sleeves to deliver our ambitious growth plans. In return, we offer you a platform and environment in which you can develop to grow both yourself and our business.
· Work closely with our digital marketing agency to shape the strategy and marketing activity across multiple digital marketing channels.
· Management of digital channels alongside agency (search, affiliates, display and social media) to create brand awareness, generate leads and sales within agreed KPIs
· Be recognised as the Digital Marketing leader within the business and act as such in all situations.
· Manage the digital marketing budget, delivering KPIs and ROI for all digital campaigns.
· Align Digital Marketing activities with agreed business objectives within approved KPIs.
· Lead the affiliate marketing network set-up and the strategy for affiliate marketing.
· Alongside the CRM manager, manage onsite digital marketing creating, designing and delivering campaigns.
· Build and manage relationships with partners and agencies to ensure the best possible results and outcomes.
· Design, build & execute online journeys to develop best in class conversion levels.
· Oversee the management of A/B testing in the marketing team
· Develop an SEO strategy designed to deliver improved awareness, visitor levels & ultimately passenger growth.
· Address partner queries effectively and in a timely manner.
Essential and desirable skills:
· B2C digital marketing background with proven results.
· Proven expertise in creating and implementing digital strategies.
· Proven technical expertise in online marketing analytics tools including GA, Infinity Call Tracking etc.
· Ability & proven experience in building effective and innovative digital initiatives to increase online traffic, leads and conversions.
· Experience in managing and optimizing search, display, affiliates, digital content, and social media.
· Experience with A/B testing, multivariate experiments and performance reporting.
· Strong analytical skills, data-driven and critical thinking.
· Commercial acumen and evidence of setting and delivering KPIs and budget.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Initiative taking, autonomy, ability to work independently and flexibly.
If you feel you fit this role, please email your CV and covering letter to HR@fleetway.com and please state in your email your salary expectations for this position, as those without this will not be considered.
Finally, due to the high number of applications that we expect to receive for this position, we will not be able to respond to each individual application, therefore if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from the date of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES