Role: Finance Assistant
Based in: Marble Arch, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences.
Who we are looking for? We have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our Finance Department as a Finance Assistant, working within a small but busy team (that reports into the Finance Manager), you will you will share responsibility for a variety of tasks including:
- Speaking with suppliers and customers over the Telephone
- Posting receipts
- Processing payments in multi currencies, and ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Investigate discrepancies
- General accounts office administration
- Other ad hoc reporting as required
- Cover other team members at times of absence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must)
- Ability to learn fast and a can do positive attitude
- 1 years’ previous experience in a Finance department
- Good telephone manner
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great organisational & prioritisation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential in order to meet deadlines
We offer 20 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays, along with a Company Pension Scheme, as well as opportunities to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate and access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox.
How to apply
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send your CV & covering letter, with the reference (FA1018), in the subject heading and email your application to us at cv@fleetwaycom. Your cover letter will outline why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to individual applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES