ROLE: Finance Supervisor (Temp to Perm)
LOCATION: Marble Arch, London
START DATE: Immediately
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operator, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. Based in central London (near Marble Arch) we are growing rapidly in both, the UK and International Markets.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Finance Department. You will be assisting the Finance Manager in supporting a team of Finance Assistants in the Department.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing and other transactions
- Assist in analysing financial reports
- Assist in preparing financial data for monthly and annual reports
- Telephone contact with suppliers and customers
- Posting customer’s payment receipts
- Processing payments in multi currencies, and ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts both in operating system and Sage 200
- Investigate discrepancies
- Other accounts office administration and ad hoc reporting as required
- Cover other team members at times of absence
- Support day-to-day management of the Finance team.
- Support the Finance Manager in managing the team’s daily workflows and prioritise key activities and in staff’s personal development plans through constant appraisal and mentoring.
- Understanding of the travel industry and Financial Data
- Proven experience in a Finance role, strong experience of Finance systems/reporting
- Knowledge of Sage 200 (preferably of transition from Sage 50)
- IT systems literate - internet booking systems, Amadeus, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- A full or part qualification in AAT, ACCA would be advantageous
- Demonstrable leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with excellent organisational processes
- Ability to handle tight and conflicting deadlines and time manage teams efficiently
- Keen-eye for details and structured approach to general workflows
- Ability to manage difficult situation in a calm and professional manor
- Capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Supervisory/ People Management
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter will outline why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role, your salary expectations for this position and availability.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to individual applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES