Role: Finance Supervisor
Based in: Marble Arch, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences.
Who we are looking for?
We have an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our Finance Department as a Finance Supervisor, working within a small but busy team (that reports into the Finance Manager), you will share responsibility for a variety of tasks including:
- Assist in monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing and other transactions
- Assist in analysing financial reports
- Assist in preparing financial data for monthly and annual reports
- Telephone contact with suppliers and customers
- Processing payments and receipts in multi currencies, and ensuring the accuracy of the ledger accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Investigate discrepancies
- General accounts office administration
- Other ad hoc reporting as required
- Cover other team members at times of absence
- Support the Finance Manager in managing the team including daily workflow, development plans through constant appraisal, mentoring and prioritise key activities
- Demonstrable leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with excellent organisational processes.
- Ability to handle tight and conflicting deadlines and time manage teams efficiently
- Keen-eye for detail
- Structured approach to general workflows
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult situation in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to manage clients and suppliers in a proficient and professional manner
- Experience of Finance systems/reporting
- Knowledge of Sage 200 (preferably of transition from Sage 50)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel is a must)
- An understanding of the travel industry
- IT systems literate - internet booking systems, Amadeus
- An understanding of Financial Data
- A full or part qualification in AAT, ACCA would be advantageous
We offer 20 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays, along with a Company Pension Scheme, as well as opportunities to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate and access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox.
How to apply
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send your CV & covering letter, in the subject heading and email your application to us at email@example.com. Your cover letter will outline why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to individual applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES