Role: Java Developer
Based in: Marble Arch, London
Java Developer Responsibilities
Everything needed for an up and coming developer wanting to get hands on experience with the latest trends and technologies.
- Java developer responsibilities include working as a part of our skilled team, designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on Software Development experience
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of test-driven development
If you would like to apply for this post, please apply with your CV and covering letter to. Your cover letter will outline why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting, we will not be able to respond to individual applications. Therefore, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES