Job Title: Java / Angular Developer
Reporting to: Project Lead Developer
Location: Head Office, London
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. We offer great package deals to amazing locations and we are passionate about opening up the world to every person and for a price that will make you smile.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Java developer with a keen interest in working on middle and front end services linking our data to our web front end.
- Working as a part of our skilled team, designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high-availability and performance
- Ideally hold a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, documented and efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Hands-on Software Development experience
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Angular frameworks (Angular 4, RxJS, PUG -> Html, Sass -> Css, Webpack Gulp, Jasmine Karma, Protractor) and (NodeJS, ExpressJS, PUG, Mongoose, sequelize, pm2, Gulp)
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework
- 21 days paid holidays, increasing to 22 after 1 years’ service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you!