Please note: This positions are based on a full time 40h per week, based on a 5 day working week with an alternate weekend cover and you will work on a shift pattern, which could involve late finishes.
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are growing rapidly in the both the UK and International Markets having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Our Travel Sales Consultant
Our Travel Consultants are the driving force behind our business.
We are looking for
Ambitious people that have a hunger to make money. We are a people business and so interpersonal skills are key along with a passion for learning about our product and engaging with our customers to maximise conversion and to identify suitable upsell opportunities.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good customer service skills is a must
- Enthusiastic approach to selling our products
- IT Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 28 days paid holidays (public Holidays included), increasing to 29 after 1 years’ service
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
If you think you are suited to this role please apply with your CV with the reference (SLSSHE0619) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you! Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we expect to receive, we will not be able to respond to these individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from the date of sending in your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.