Role: Operations Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. We are growing rapidly in the both the UK and International Markets having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
We are currently recruiting an individual to join our Operations Department, which is responsible for client and supplier enquiries, pre departure and in resort communication, data loading and more.
You will require experience in a customer-focused environment, have the ability to prioritise tasks and enjoy working as part of a team. You will need to use your own initiative, love resolving problems and enjoy dealing with people.
Skills required for this role:
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written
- Have a basic knowledge of the travel industry
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Be computer literate
- Be able to prioritise your workload and meet strict deadlines
- Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes
This position is a varied and responsible role that will provide you with the opportunity to develop and enhance your travel industry career in a fun and friendly environment.
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included)
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
If you think you are suited to this role please email your CV (with the reference OPS1018), to email@example.com we would love to hear from you! Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we expect to receive, we will not be able to respond to these individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from the date of sending in your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.