Job Title: Operations Assistant - Sheffield
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Who are we?
Fleetway is one of the UK’s most successful travel operators, creating and selling amazing travel experiences. We are ranked as the UK’s top travel agent according to Review Centre. We are growing rapidly in the both the UK and International Markets having recently received external investment to deliver an exciting growth plan.
Who we are looking for
We are currently recruiting an individual to join our Operations Department, which is responsible for client and supplier enquiries, pre departure and in resort communication, data loading and more.
You will require experience in a customer-focused environment, have the ability to prioritise tasks and enjoy working as part of a team. You will need to use your own initiative, love resolving problems and enjoy dealing with people.
- Responding to customer and supplier enquiries
- Dealing with customer pre-departure and in resort complaints
- Dealing with hotel overbookings and Errata’s
- Running internal and supplier reports
- Processing customer post departure airline claims
- Communicating customer’s special requests to suppliers
- Responsible for Amadeus GDS bookings
- Process flight schedule changes and cancellations
- Check itineraries for cost saving opportunities
- Primary contact for all post sale customer enquiries
- Issuing and sending travel documents to our customers
- Check all component of the booking are correct
Skills required for this role:
- IT systems literate - Amadeus and other GDS systems, and Microsoft Office programmes
- Have a basic knowledge of the travel industry
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Outstanding attention to detail & organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain positive whilst working with challenging customers
- Self-motivated & customer focused
- Ability to listen to and clearly explain, over the telephone, email and letter
This position is a varied and responsible role that will provide you with the opportunity to develop and enhance your travel industry career in a fun and friendly environment.
- 28 days paid holidays (Bank Holidays included)
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to experience Fleetway travel deals at a reduced rate
- Access to our employee benefits program provided by Perkbox (which includes cycle to work scheme, free phone insurance, £5 cinema tickets, many other discounts and benefits!)
- A great family feeling
If you think you are suited to this role, please apply with your CV to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we expect to receive, we will not be able to respond to these individually. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from the date of sending in your application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.