Travel guides » Iceland
Iceland Holidays 2018
Resorts in Iceland
|Holidays to Reykjavik|
We have the best range of Iceland Holidays. The second largest Island in Europe, Iceland. Located in the Northern Atlantic Ocean just south of the Arctic Circle, is only a three hour flight from London! Iceland is the absolute when it comes to winter wonderlands, with its wealth of geysers, glaciers, fjords, active volcanoes, black deserts and waterfalls. If the stunning scenery isn’t enough the Island is bursting with activities. Holidays in Iceland really are something different.
See more photos from Iceland:
Holiday to Iceland
Whilst on holiday in Iceland a must visit is The Blue Lagoon, this luscious pool of natural healing waters heated by geothermal activity within the earth is open to everybody, enjoy lazing around in the waters or take a back massage from the waterfall. Spa treatments are also available here for something really special! Take a boat trip around the fjords in an absolute must, you can even see whales and dolphins! For the rough and the ready holidays in Iceland are made for you with white water rafting and 4x4 jeep tours. For the less brave but who still want to explore and enjoy the glacier, Skidoos are great fun. Be your own driver.
You can book with us the most popular tours in Iceland!
Golden Circle Classic Tour
- This popular excursion introduces you to some of the best known historical sites and natural phenomena in Iceland.
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Any time from the onset of autumn darkness until the light nights of the spring we can witness one of nature’s most spectacular displays; the phenomenon which we call Northern Lights. Far from the glow of the city lights, we hunt for the elusive Aurora Borealis - known as the Northern Lights. Together we will search for these magnificent auroras. On a clear night, we may be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights swirling in a wild and carefree dance across the sky in dramatic shapes, colours, patterns and sizes.
Whale Watching Excursion
- On this fantastic whale watching tour you will observe the whales in their native environment which is an unforgettable experience. We will sail on Faxaflói Bay, home of a unique variety of Minke whale, the Humpback, Harbor Porpoise and theWhite-beaked Dolphins, which are all common sights on this tour.
The Blue Lagoon
- The Blue Lagoon is a unique geothermal spa situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland. Once there you have many recreational options such as walking in the Blue Lagoon’s spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relax in a geothermal steam bath or release the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall. For a unique experience indulge yourself with an outdoor massage or one of the spa treatments available there.
Puffin Watching Adventure
- The Puffin watching adventure is conducted from an old and charming wooden boat called Skúlaskeið or “Old Skuli“, taking up to 33 passengers each time. The boat used is specially designed to make us the leading expert in the area. The islands are covered with small hills and slopes and both are well known for their colourful birdlife. The island‘s shores are rocky but Old Skuli is specially designed to take us as close to the islands as possible due to its shallow draught. When we arrive at the islands we turn off the engine so our passengers can observe the birds and the beautiful surroundings.
Guide to Iceland
During the summer months, fishing and horseriding are a great chance to enjoy the scenery in Iceland. The soulful waterfalls and staggering mountains are breathtaking. The climate in the summer is generally quite mild. The average temperature for July is 11 degrees Celsius. Whilst in January it is just below freezing.
Cheap holidays in Iceland have never been made easier through Fleetway, this beautiful country is just waiting to be explored. With plenty of hotels, it has never been easy, holidays to Iceland are a break from the norm, and Fleetway Travel we can find you cheap holidays, package deals and last minute breaks.
Cheap holidays to Europe's biggest island - Iceland is one of the best options for this year. Iceland is top of the tables when it comes to getting the most of your pound! Aside from being cheap, holidays to Iceland are unbeatable and filled with plenty of once in a lifetime experiences, as well as some of the more exciting holiday activities. For holiday alternatives and absolute breaks from the norm, cheap holidays to Iceland win hands down. At just three hours away from the UK, the economical traveller will find themselves in the number holiday hotspot for this year. Winter wonderlands and idyllic city breaks really are just a phone call away. For landscapes out of the ordinary, Iceland really does boast something special, where else would you catch a nation's capital just a stone's throw away from geysers, glaciers, fjords, active volcanoes, black deserts and waterfalls. If the stunning scenery isn’t enough the Island is bursting with activities. Holidays in Iceland really are something different. The Blue Lagoon is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Iceland, perhaps unheard of upon arrival, but a definite must do. The Blue Lagoon is, in fact, a natural geothermal pool and is said that its natural waters are healing! The area also makes for a fantastic lounge around in the beautiful warm waters and out of the ordinary back massages from the waterfall! Spa treatments are also something to be had here.
The money saved from taking cheap holidays means that there is always plenty left over for spoiling yourself in the resort - which is always the making of wonderful holidays. Boat trips around the fjords are an absolute must, photo ops of the resident whales and dolphins are a must! For the rough and the ready holidays in Iceland are made for you with white water rafting and 4x4 jeep tours. For the less brave but who still want to explore and enjoy the glacier, Skidoos are great fun. During the summer months, fishing and horse riding are a great chance to enjoy the scenery in Iceland. The soulful waterfalls and staggering mountains are breathtaking. The climate in the summer is generally quite mild. The average temperature for July is 11 degrees Celsius. Whilst in January it is just below freezing. For all this adventure, at a fraction of the price from the usual flaunts, Iceland is a must. Holidays to Iceland can even be found cheaper than UK holidays too! Cheap holidays in Iceland are nothing but exciting, this striking country is just waiting to be explored. With plenty of hotels, it has never been easy, holidays to Iceland are a break from the norm, and Fleetway Travel we can find you cheap holidays, package deals and last minute breaks.
Tailor Made Holidays
please call our experts on
020 7082 0380