You may have booked a Fleetway holiday in the past, or got your eye on one now – but how much do you know about us, and what goes behind the big black doors at 1 Connaught Place in our London HQ?
Here are ten Fleetway facts we hope you’ll find fun, fascinating or informative - just to get to know us a little better.
1. In 2016 we took over 80,000 people on holiday!
2. Our most popular holiday destinations are Spain and Greece.
3. Two of our Chief Executives started working for the company over 15 years ago, in the Sales and Reservations departments.
4. Fleetway loves to be amidst all the buzz – so that’s why HQ is based in Marble Arch, next to lovely Hyde Park; before that we were placed right on top of Selfridges on Oxford Street!
5. Fleetway are pioneers for travel to Iceland – our Northern Lights tour was one of the first to hit the UK market and since then we have taken over
83,000 passengers there to marvel at the Northern Lights.
6. Fleetway are on their 4th dishwasher of the year – we keep breaking them!
7. This year was a big one for us – we re-branded our website, logo and launched our first US and Canada websites.
8. Our 45th birthday is next year, which also happens to be the average age of a Fleetway customer.
9. There will be cake, chocolate or pastries in the Fleetway office on any given week of the year. It’s a very hard place to work if you’re trying to stick
to a diet!
10. As well as packaging our own Fleetway holidays, we also supply holidays to, SecretEscapes, Travelzoo, Groupon, Holiday Pirates and many other high
street brands of which you would have heard.
Now that you know a little more about us, why don’t you tell us a little about you?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com and share anything you like – a favourite Fleetway holiday memory, vacation photos, fun facts about yourself or anything else you’d like us to know!