This week we've got part 4 of our long running travel quiz series. You know the drill by now, we have questions travel themed questions below with the answers at the bottom of this page.
1. What is the capital city of Switzerland?
2. What is the second longest river in the UK?
3. TAP is the flag carrier airline of which country?
4. The Daintree Rainforest can be found in which country?
5. In which country would you find the Plitvice Lakes National Park?
6. Machu Picchu is a stunning UNESCO world heritage site found in Peru but what ancient empire built it?
7. Ouzo is the national drink of which country?
8. The Vietnamese flag features what shape?
9. The rand is the official currency of which country?
10. Which beautiful Greek Island is famous for its beautiful whitewashed buildings and black sand beaches?
11. Belmopan is the capital city of which country?
12. Which four US president’s likenesses have been carved into Mount Rushmore? 1 point per president
13. The Godfather is widely regarded as one of the best films ever made but where was it set?
14. Which country is home to the world's oldest university?
15. McCarran International Airport serves which world known city?
16. Bulgogi is a dish from which country
17. If you were to visit the National Diet, you would be visiting the parliament of which country?
18. La Tomatina is a tomato throwing festival but in which country did it originate?
19. Skógafoss is a waterfall found in which country?
20. The Philippines is comprised of how many islands? 6,492, 7,107, or 7,641?
2. River Thames
6. Inca empire
9. South Africa
12. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln
15. Las Vegas
16. Korea (originally from North Korea but South accepted too)